Interested in presenting a lecture or presentation at the Library? The following is a list of instructions on how to apply.
In order to be considered, speakers must submit the following information in writing.
1. Description of program(s)
2. List of references, preferably from other libraries
3. Available dates/preferred months or days of the week
4. Speakers fee
5. CD or DVD (musicians and other performers only)
6. Contact phone number and address
Programs for adults -- submit requested information to Terri Meyer at email@example.com.
Programs for teens -- submit requested information to Sarah Strahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programs for children -- submit requested information to Pam Allen at email@example.com.
Due to the volume of proposals received, we are able to respond only to proposals that most closely meet our needs.