3D Print Job Submission Form
How does it work?
- Upload one project at a time, per library card for us to 3D print.
- Anyone with a valid library card in our system can request a print.
- Prints take up to 2-3 weeks. We'll email you once it's complete, and you can pick it up!
- 3D prints cost 10 cents per gram.
3D Printer Specifications
- Accepted file formats: .STL or.OBJ
- Maximum size: 5.7 x 5.7 x 5.9 inches or 145 x 145 x 150.7 mm
- Tolerance: approximately .3 mm
- Max time limit: 10 hours
Please see the library's 3D Printing page for print guidelines, tutorials, and information.
We are experiencing technical difficulties with this form. To submit a 3D print, click "Choose File", find your file, and open it. Do not click the Upload button to the right of your 3D file name.
Questions or issues with this form? Email us at email@example.com.