There are several ways to manage your account so that items do not become overdue.
- Renew in-person at Checkout.
- Renew online.
- Contact Checkout at (847) 438-3433 x505.
- Email the Checkout Department.
- Renew through the Library's app.
- Sign up for email notification at Checkout. You will receive email notices for holds ready for pick up, and courtesy reminders for items on your account that will be due.
If any item is 14 days or more overdue, you will need to renew your item in-person at Checkout.
Place a Hold
Holds (or reserves) can be placed through the Library's website using the Catalog link. You will receive a telephone call or email when the item is available for checkout.