* Study Rooms are Currently Unavailable Due to Covid-19*
Adult Study Rooms
We have nine study rooms available for public use on the second floor. The rooms accommodate from 1-8 people and most rooms have computers. They are generally available during all hours that the library is open.
- Study Rooms 1 & 2: Small study rooms with computer and scanner; no more than two people
- Study Rooms 3 & 4: Small study rooms without a computer; no more than two people
- Study Room 5: Larger study room with computer and scanner; no more than six people
- Study Rooms 6 & 7: Largest study rooms with computer and scanner; no more than eight people
- Study Rooms 8 & 9: Larger study rooms with computer, scanner, and 42" HD monitors with webcams to which patrons can connect their laptops. Cables are available, but patrons must provide their own laptops and software, such as Skype; no more than six people
Additional equipment available for the study rooms includes a typewriter, a television with DVD player, laptops and iPads.
Library patrons age 12 and up can use the study rooms. To use a study room, please check in at the Reference Desk and leave a library card or other form of identification while using the room. The rooms are available for two hours per day per individual or group, but patrons may stay longer if there is no demand for the rooms.
The study rooms can be reserved up to one week in advance for a maximum of two hours per day per individual or group. Reservations can be made in person; on the telephone at (847) 438-3433 x502; or via e-mail or instant messaging. Please note that we will hold your reservation for 15 minutes after the scheduled time, after which your room could be given to another patron.