Skip to main content
Plan Your Visit
- Masks are encouraged and appreciated in the Children's Department.
- Return materials at the drive-up book drop 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Place holds and pick up items at the drive-up window.
- Home Delivery Services - If you are a district resident unable to come to the library for health reasons, please call us at 847-438-3433 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A limited number of Wi-Fi hotspots and laptops with Wi-Fi hotspots included are available for checkout to Ela patrons.
- Virtual programs continue. Some in-library programs now available with capacity limits.
- If you are registered for a program with a take-home kit and are not comfortable entering the library or have multiple people in your party, such as families with children, curbside pickup is available. Call to request this service.
- Crafts-to-go for kids are available first-come, first-serve. Pick up crafts in the Children's Department.
Staff and Patron Safety
Safety Measures in Place
- We have increased cleaning protocols and frequently sanitize high-touch surfaces.
- Plexi-glass partitions are installed at all public desks.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.