10 to Try Annual Reading Challenge
Allow us to treat you to 10 different genres and topics! For adults and teens (ages 12 & up).
How It Works
- Read books on 10 different themes anytime between March 1 – December 31.
- Enjoy a book of your choice within each topic or click a badge in the challenge to select a title from reading lists curated by our librarians.
- Complete 10 books to pick up your prize!
- Complete the challenge to win a free 10 to Try tote bag.
- Prize pick up is available from May 3, 2021 – January 7, 2022 at the Information Desk.
On a computer?
On a tablet or mobile device?
- Download the Beanstack app on Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Search for "Ela Area Public Library."
- Register and select 10 to Try to join the challenge.
Multiple readers? Families can sign up together on one account.
Log your reading
Log each book you read to earn digital badges. Complete 10 and pick up your prize!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-438-3433 x0.