We Are Here to Help
Although the library building is closed, we are working to meet the needs of our community. Find resources and answers to common questions below. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. We will respond within 24 hours.
- COVID-19 resources, mental health and library updates
- Frequently asked questions about the library closure and services
- New! Sign up for our eNewsletter
Returns and Drive-up Holds Pickup Begins in June
Mark your calendar - beginning June 4, we will begin our staged reopening of our drive up services. Here’s what you should know:
- Returns Drop Off - Begins June 4, Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm. Only items that will fit in the return slot, please. Due dates extended to July 1. Returned items will be removed from your account in 7 days.
- Drive-Up Holds Pickup - Begins the week of June 8. Place holds online and we will call when your items are ready for pickup. Ela cardholders only. If you no longer need items placed on hold, please cancel them online.