Looking for a great place to volunteer? The library may be just the place for you. Our volunteers are individuals who bring a variety of talents to our library.
Volunteers 18 years old and older can:
- Assist with sorting, filing, processing and data entry.
- Help people practice their English skills at our “Conversations and Coffee” programs and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes.
- Help library staff at special events.
- Assist with the delivery of materials to homebound patrons in our community.
- Work with older adults at senior living facilities. Assist with read alouds, crafts, programs and more.
Under 18 and/or in high school? Check out our Teen Volunteer Opportunities!