Thank you for your interest in presenting a program at the Ela Area Public Library. Please observe the following restrictions for programs (as outlined in our policy):
- Programs must be free and open to the public.
- Programs are for education, information, and entertainment purposes only,
- Presenters may not sell, take orders, or collect information from attendees, with the exception of authors and performing artists, who may sell their books or CDs.
Please include the following information in your proposal:
- Target audience or age of audience (i.e., preschool, teen, adult, families)
- Fee associated with program and whether fee is firm or negotiable
- Title, description, length of program, zoom or in-person
- A detailed outline of the program
- Your experience presenting this program or programs similar to this one
Please feel free to include any other information that would be helpful in getting to know you and/or your program (ie, promotional materials, program handouts, etc.)