As a community service, the Library provides space in designated areas for Ela card holders and local non-profit organizations to request donations of items for charitable purposes. For more information see the Library's Exhibit Policy.
- Any publicity materials that are a part of the display must be uploaded with this application.
- The contact person who completes the application must be an Ela card holder.
- The contact person is responsible for emptying the collection bin on a regular basis (at least once a week).
- Groups wishing to collect charitable items may be required to use the Library's collection bin.
- No monetary collections are allowed.
- Signage must be approved.