Reserve a Study Room
- We have nine study rooms available for public use on the second floor suitable for 1-10 people.
- The second-floor study rooms can be reserved up to seven days in advance for a maximum of two hours per day, per individual or group.
- Patrons may stay longer if there is no demand for the rooms. Please check in at the Reference Desk to receive the pass for the room.
- Room reservations will be held for 15 minutes, after which time they may be given away.
Ela cardholders may reserve a room online. Non-Ela cardholders may reserve a room either in person or by contacting the Reference Desk.
Meeting Room Bookings
- Frances Redmon A & B Meeting Rooms - Maximum attendance allowed per room is 60; if both rooms are used, the maximum attendance is 120. The number of people each room holds varies depending on room setup.
- Second Floor Conference Room - Maximum attendance allowed is 14.
To reserve a meeting room please call the Information Desk at (847) 438-3433 ext. 500.